ARGAS gets a Full-fledged Accommodation Camp in a Flick of the Time
The Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Company (ARGAS) was established in January 13th, 1966 as a Limited Liability partnership between industrialization and Energy Services Company (TAQA) which owns 51% of the shares and compagine Generale de Geophysique (now CGG) which owns the remaining 49%.
- Industry: Oil & Gas (Exploration & Drilling)
- Customer: Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Company (ARGAS)
- Project: ARGAS
- Location: Eastern Province & Empty Quarter, Saudi Arabia
- Completion Date: Supply completed 15 Sep 2014
ARGAS required to provision its employees with accommodation facilities and was looking to partner with a company who can provide them quality buildings and services for their employees.
Red Sea Housing Services (RSHS) were able to engineer, procure, construct, and supply Sitemaster 25 Roughneck & Rolling Roughneck Buildings. The client deadline for delivery of these units being very short put them in a difficulty by needing to accommodate with local production schedule. RSHS worked in collaboration with its factories in other geographic locations to enable timely delivery and installation of the units. Working together RSHS was able to successfully manufacture and ship these units to be able supply them to their client to avoid project delay and exceed the client expectations.
- Large number of buildings were to be manufactured & supplied in short span
- Construction taking place in rig camps presented the RSHS workers with a very tough environment
- Complex logistics
- Stringent compliance with National Electric Code (NEC), Saudi Arabian Standards Organization (SASO)
Highlights of the project:
- Large number of accommodation units in a short time period requiring RSHS to work in collaboration with its multiple manufacturing facilities to enable timely delivery of the units
- Compliance to National Electric Code (NEC), Saudi Arabian Standards Organization (SASO)
- Project completed on time in spite of having to work under tough conditions in a rig camp
Project Units Implemented: