Durable Man Camps and Utilities Across 186 Man Camps for Nabors Drilling, Saudi Arabia
Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the U.S. and multiple international markets. Nabors provides innovative drilling technology and equipment, directional drilling and comprehensive oilfield services in most of the significant oil and gas markets in the world.
Nabors Industries Ltd, is a land drilling contractor, and also performs well servicing, fracing, offshore drilling, trucking services, and workovers. The Company conducts oil, gas, and geothermal land drilling operations. Nabors' well-site services include oilfield management, well logging, and other support services. The company also owns a rig construction business.
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Customer: Nabors
- Project: Nabors Drilling Camps
- Location: Saudi Arabia
- Completion Date: 10 months
Nabors Drilling required a partner who can design, fabricate, deliver, and install, quality building and services of 11 each Main, Rig & Military Camps across various (186 Man Camp) locations in Saudi Arabia.
Red Sea Housing Services (RSHS) selected Steel Roughneck Series to serve the customer’s needs for durability, reliability, and quality of the buildings and utility units. Buildings including utilities, amenities such as satellite TV, Telecom, Wireless Internet, Swimming Pools, Gymnasium, Indoor & outdoor sports facilities complete with camp operations and maintenance services. RSHS team had to endure extreme weather conditions on the remote desert location. The quality and durability of the provided buildings and facilities were tested at the location.
- Strict challenging timelines
- Remote desert location presenting tough conditions
- Quality and durability of the buildings and utilities was a key factor
- Stringent compliance with international standards
Highlights of the project:
- Installation across 186 camps
- Camp Fabrication completed within 10 months
- Construction of camp site facilities on a remote desert locations
- Stringent quality standards
- Compliance with International Building Code (IBC), National Electric Code (NEC), Saudi Arabian Standards Organization (SASO)
Project Units Implemented: