Executive Camp for the Ma'aden King Abdullah Project at Waad Al Shamaal City Development, Saudi
Ma'aden (Saudi Arabian Mining Co.) is a diversified mining company, the largest mining company in Saudi Arabia, active in gold base metals mining and infrastructure industry. Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Ma’aden) has signed a heads of agreement with The Mosaic Company and SABIC to develop jointly a fully integrated, world-class phosphate production facility in Saudi Arabia at King Abdullah project for the development of Waad Al Shamal Mineral Industrial City.
Ma’aden King Abdullah Project for Waad Al Shamal City is a Development Construction of Residential Housing and Community Buildings, in South Area with a total as built area of 65,117 Sq.meter is a continuing series of Saudi programs to harness, process, and monetize natural resources in a way that promotes economic development and diversity.
- Industry: Mining
- Customer: Ma'aden (Saudi Arabian Mining Company)
- Project: King Abdullah Project at Waad Al Shamaal City Development
- Location: Ras Al Khair, Saudi Arabia
- Completion Date: On-going Camp Operations - 15 Year Concession Agreement. Construction Completed 21 August 2014
Ma'aden was looking to partner with a company who can facilitate the King Abdullah Project by providing them with turnkey construction of professional camp facilities for Saudi Arabian Mining Company.
Red Sea Housing Services has agreed a deal with Saudi Arabian Company Ma’aden to provide a camp for senior executives at the new mineral industrial city at Waad Al Shamal. The site will be home to, where a mine and a $7bn phosphate plant are being built to manufacture a range of fertilisers and other projects. The camp will have a capacity to house 400 executives and provide all of the necessary services including fresh water, electricity supply, waste water treatment, cleaning, indoor and outdoor recreation facilities. RSHS has built its Sitemaster-III Series building including utilities, amenities such as satellite TV, Telecom, Wireless Internet, Gymnasium, Indoor & outdoor sports facilities complete with camp operations and maintenance services.
- Construction of an initial Camp Site facilities on a remote grassroot location
- Extremely remote desert location approximately 1800 KM from Factory which tested our mobilization and logistical capabilities
- Stringent compliance with International Building Code (IBC), National Electric Code (NEC), Saudi Arabian Standards Organization (SASO)
Highlights of the project:
- Site Master 3 series accommodation building with camp supply facilities
- End-end high end facilities including utilities, amenities such as satellite TV, Telecom, Wireless Internet, Swimming Pools, Gymnasium, Indoor & outdoor sports facilities
- Camp operations and maintenance
- Compliance to International Building Code (IBC), National Electric Code (NEC), Saudi Arabian Standards Organization (SASO regulations and standards
Project Units Implemented: