Innovative, Sustainable, Cost Effective
Time is money for the retail and hospitality sector, and early occupancy equals quicker return on investment.
Modular construction is an innovative building technique that dramatically reduces construction time and delivers factory-fitted quality and consistency. The factory environment ensures that all elements of the module are constructed to hotel brand standards, using approved materials, fixtures and furnishings.
Modular construction is a perfect fit for hotel products. Guest rooms need to be built to a formulaic standard that is easily achieved to exceptionally high standards in a controlled factory environment. The processes and construction are planned, unaffected by adverse weather or scarcity of materials, and tended to by a highly trained team of professionals. Hotel brand approval also can be easily managed, with model rooms signed-off for brand compliance in advance of mass production.
For over four decades, Red Sea Housing Services has been utilizing modular construction techniques to deliver complex, integrated workforce housing solutions in over 65 countries around the world. Now, for the first time, hotel clients in this region can take advantage of this vast experience combined with the advantages of modular construction to gain time and cost savings.
Let Red Sea Housing Services be the guest room supplier for your next hotel development project!
DESIGN & ENGINEERING
The Red Sea modular construction system is based on structural-steel – frames and floors. The result is a superior product that can be built up to ten levels.
Red Sea can either:
- Provide a complete modular hotel solution incorporating guest rooms, stair/lifts, back of house, restaurants, conference rooms and foyers or,
- Supply guest room modules only, to be installed on a conventional site-built concrete basement/podium.
The modules can be clad externally with aluminum composite panels, rendered concrete finishes or any other cladding to provide a robust and durable long term solution.
The flooring system can incorporate a concrete slab and is designed to reduce noise transfer and increase thermal insulation for all round peace and comfort.
Due to the nature of modular construction, all design and costings are developed early in the project with a fixed price contract. The ability to control manufacturing in the factory and remove delays often caused onsite by weather, damage, theft, and labor and material shortages is a definite benefit to delivering on time and on budget.
QUALITY AND PRODUCT PERFORMANCE
The Red Sea modular construction system delivers high quality finishes and building performance standards in excess of traditional site construction and:
- Meets all relevant building codes for the location including fire rated separations
- Renders superior thermal and moisture protection with higher quality insulation and improved airtightness
- Reduces sound transmission significantly – each module is a separate structure and there is no direct sound transmission from room to room
- Provides stronger and more robust structures than conventional framing that withstands road and sea transportation, craning and vibration
- Improves sustainability due to less site disruption, less site pollution, recycling and less job-site waste, less site transport movements, and significantly improved energy performance of the building