Red Sea Housing Services’ designs, manufactures, installs, and services customers for industrial housing, affordable housing, and building materials, with utmost dedication and commitment. We believe in replicating success by achieving profitability through disciplined, sustainable growth, underpinned by a strong governance.
We conduct operations to foster the utmost standards of business ethics and honesty of operations in compliance with all applicable laws and standards. The following is the fundamental framework of the Code of Business Ethics of Red Sea Housing Services:
- Reporting and Financial Integrity: We act with integrity and ensure confidentiality, and accuracy of the company’s business and financial records. No information will be misrepresented and no transaction will be distorted. Learn more about our financials.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations: We encourage a culture of ethics and compliance to all applicable laws, rules, and recognition.
- Conflict of Interest: All employees act at all times in the best interest of the company. Employees should attempt to avoid conflicts of interest that could damage or risk the company’s reputation.
- Fair Dealings: We deal on fair grounds, ethically and with honesty. We will act in good faith, with due care, and engaging only in fair and open competition, by treating ethically competitors, suppliers, customers, partners, and colleagues. Stealing proprietary information, possessing trade secret information that was obtained without the owner’s consent, or inducing such disclosures by past or present employees of other companies is prohibited.
- Preserve Confidentiality: We will protect the company’s confidential information entrusted to us, which includes everything from contracts and pricing information, to marketing plans, technical specifications, and employee information.
- Protect Assets: We are obliged to use the company’s assets and proprietary information, responsibly. The employees shall not use corporate assets to include intellectual property such as trade secrets, patents, trademarks, and copyrights, as well as business, marketing and service plans, engineering and manufacturing ideas, designs, databases, records, salary information and any unpublished financial data and reports, for personal gain or illegal or unethical activities. Unauthorized use or distribution of this information would invite disciplinary and legal action and will be treated as a violation of company policies.
- Abide by Health Safety and Environment Principles: We are passionate about ensuring good standards of EHS compliance on our projects. We foster and enhance the initiatives that ensure health and safety of our workplace, staff, and society and take measures to protect our environment with products that are inclined to leave the right environment footprint.