Red Sea Housing Services (RSHS) believes in making people feel at home wherever they may be, so that they can live, work, create, play and heal to the best of their ability, while we build an accessible, secure, and healthy building with minimal impact on our environment and society. We aim to be a positive force for good in all the communities we operate, and to care about the environments we work in. We believe that integrating sustainable development and community engagement into our long term strategy is the key to tangible outcomes both for ourselves as well as our customers. We are always striving to add value and seek to continually develop our people, our technologies and our services. We do this by:
- Focusing on quality and safety, first and foremost
- Offering solutions tailored to our customers through careful consideration of their needs and feedback
- Partnering with world-class companies to offer new products and entering new markets for the benefit of our clients
- Continuously innovating in existing and environmentally-friendly technologies
- Attracting and retaining talent worldwide
RSHS believes that it is only by considering the total building design that we can create buildings that are environmentally responsible, resource efficient throughout its life cycle, affordable to build and operate, good to inhabit, and appropriate to their context. Throughout our build process, RSHS endeavors to balance these elements by a holistic integrated approach that reduces, or avoids depletion of critical resources like energy, water, raw materials and prevents environmental degradation caused by facilities and or infrastructure throughout the cycle of a project.